Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Time out with the GurlzZz!

[Mood:Happy]
[Music: Justin Timberlake: Sexyback]


My weekend has ben a total blast.I needed a good time quite badly and I had loadz of fun with my gurlz and family!!I didn't go to skool this friday cause apparently chapel got moved to Thursday for this week.Spent the day being bored at home and then went to watch Pirates of the Carribean: Dead man Chest's.It was sooo veryyy cool!!!!I absolutely loved it.Johnny Depp was real good and hilarious as usual.Keira Knightly and Orlando did improve a little in this then the 1st.Very cool speacial effects and all.This is definately goin down in my fav list!


Woke up around 9 somethin,though I was suppose to wake up earlier but couldn't cause I crashed around 2 the night before.Rushed and left to Esther's place.Helped her with the cooking and then while waiting,she did for me a manicure which looked super cute!Christine and the rest arrived around 2.We had late lunch and then watched "White Chicks" which was totally hilarious.Had gurlie talks and then jammed in her music room. Later Christine and her family left around 5.While waiting to go to CHC,Esther and I decided to webcam-whore..lolz....Left at 7 and reached half way through worship.Service was good.I really missed it there cause I haven't been goin for a while now.Came home around 10 somethin.Had supper,practiced organ around 11..seriesly I entertain my neighbours every Saturday at 11 with my authentic organ playin(:P)..


Sunday was very casual and I was super tired.I was practically fallin asleep durin sermon which thank goodness no one saw.Had lunch with my aunt and uncle and then came home and slept.Onlined at nite and then watched "High School Musical" yetz again.This must be like the 4th time am watchin it.It has a typical Disney storyline but cool songs and choregraphy.After that my sis and I watched "Aquamarine".It has a really cute story line bout friendship and all.Very sweet!


This week has been rather intersting with its usual ups and downs.I know now that after every hard fall and while pickin yourself up,you became a lot stronger.You can totally feel the change,sometimes your unsure if your changin who you are but its actually the process of building more to who you already are.These few months have been very challenging and I've been hit with the best and worst and I learned so much from it all.I know now that I can alwayz depend on my frenz and I love them to bitzz for tht!!!I've alwayz gone by this philosphy that learning comes through experience and experience is definately a hard teacher.But because of this am not goin to run away from life nor am I gonna restrain myself but am sure gonna learn from it and be careful.


Here are some of the pics we took at Esthers:


P.S~Love ya loadzzZ babe.I had loadz of fun!!Thankz for everything!!! ~MuaxXx

No comments: