Thursday, July 13, 2006

Learn from yesterday,Live for today and Hope for tomorrow

[Mood: Confused]
[Music: Aly and Aj - Rush]

The week started out rather intersting I would say.That was expected,happened.Now I can say am rather good at predicting.Actually karma just proved it self yet again and I thought it got mixed up along the way.Didn't really put much thought into it but I said yes again.I've only told one of the best frenz all that's been going on.She said watchin my story is like watchin a movie.It just holds so much drama.I've been gettin this drama stuff a lot and I can't help by agree.I think am a drama magnet and it's not exactly tht much fun gettin so much of it but am not sayin I hate it.It's enjoyable yet painful sometimes.It's sorta the feeling a goth gets from sliting their wrist.Am not really sure whats with this emo stuff but I haven't actually been the happiest person on the planet lately.

All this trafic is driving me insane and my heart is telling me something else.I know what I should do but am sorta stalling.Hoping for some sign of assurance but there doesnt seem to be any.When you don't want the truth,you drown in those beautiful lies but best frenz alwayz throw the truth in your face whether you like it or not.That's beauty of friendship.They save you at times from yet another sad tale.

This doesn't feel as right I thought it would.It just feels so messed up.Am just waiting for just another truth teller and then am following the heart.I can't afford another teenage tragedy.My fragile,broken heart won't hold 2gether much longer.So keeping strong,am hoping for another miracle but not for someone to catch me from falling cause I've learnt that if you wanna save yourself,you gotta do it yourself.No one is gonna do that for you!

Nothing to hold on to,
No real tears to cry,
You can't breathe life back into a lie.

Yeah I'm good but am no angel.
I do sins but I'm not a devil,
I'm just a small girl in a big world,
Trying to live dayz to the fullest.

No comments: