Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The taste of tears is bittersweet tonight

[Mood:Heart Broken]
[Music:Marion Raven - Break You]

As I slowly fall to ground,
This pain has become unbearable,
I should have known,
I really should have.

There's nothing more left to say,
As I bleed little by little,
Someone please kill my misery,
I can't seem to find a way out.

As she watched the glass shatter,
It reminded her of the state of her heart,
She's broken,
And she knows it very well indeed.

That broken piece of glass seems ever so tempting,
She thought bout wantin to watchin herself bleed,
Cause that's how she's feeling on the inside,
And she can't seem to find a way to fix it.

Looks like my heart was right,
And yet again I refused to listen,
Why does a simply word not get to me,
Why does a shattered heart mean experience and then it sinks into me?

Searching for the right
But it keeps avoiding me
It seems that the fucked up wrong really loves my company

My stereo is blasting;
my eyeliner is beginning to smear;
I can barely hear;
My tears are forming in the corner of my eyes,
So just shut up and let me slip.

I can barely hear,
As the lyrics of this song start to make sense,
Caught up with memories,
Slowly fading away.

As she deletes lil memories here and there,
It's time to move along,
There's nothin more to hold on to,
But broken promises and hurtful lies.

No comments: