Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

[Mood: Day-dreamin]
[Music: Mario Vazquez - Gallery]


Life is really simply.
We just insist on making it___>>Complicated.

Summarizing the 1st of week of November I gotta say I can't believe we're left with the last two months of the year.The last two months of being 16.Seriesly I don't wanna move on to 17.I like being 16.It's that age where you're right in the middle and you feel all young and ready for a new adventure.I like high school and I know college maybe fun and all but even with the drama and crazyness I love it.High skool memories will alwayz be the best.I was listening to Bowling For Soup's new single called High Skool Never Ends the other day.That song really makes sense,thinkin bout it, high skool drama will alwayz be out there.The girl-fights,break-ups,back-stabbings and life changing relationships.I really wanna enjoy my skool dayz to the fullest currently and not worry to much about sayin goodbye and lose out on the time I have with me.

Seems like the end of the year stresses have been catching me up.I've gotta get ready for christmas at church which means ample practice time is needed.The drama needs work and I have no idea what's really goin on there.Then there's the skool work that needs to be dealt with.Yes people am starting to feel the pressur,the lack of time and a desperate need for a organized scheulede.

Friday at skool was very quiet.Maybe cause Vitz wasn't there and neither was Nicki.So it was just me and Kc entertaining ourselves.As lesbian as that sounds,it's true.The good news at skool this week must be the change in the cafetria.The food has definately improved and we are all very grateful.After skool,I was meeting someone at Summit and since there was no transport.My sis,Son,Me and Shaun who decided to be our bodyguard walked there.It was really nice of him to tag along.I felt so accomplished after that.Had tea and then watched "The Covenant".Wasn't too bad I would give it 3 out of 5.Gotta give props for the speacial effects though.Played daytona after that and I won.It was really sweet of you to let me win dear.I so know you did. I had really great time hanging out with you darlin'!Went to starbucks and got my regular caramel frappucino but was totally disturbed by the fact tht the guy asked me if I was just done with work and when I said no he tried college and when I respoded no again,he just gave this totally blur look and I finally said skool and went off complainin to the others how mean the guy workin there was.Hanged in Sonya's place for a bit while I waited for dad.Went home and hanged on the phone with Kc,givin her the 411 on my dayz events.Was very worn out that day that I slept before 12.

Saturday was spent in total day dreaming mode.I couldn't concentrate on much and I had to start workin on the Christmas song list for church.I really gotta start praticing...really.Watched the "Perfect Man" that nite and was rather emo after that...

This next 3 weeks is gonna be crazy with skool work,practices and gettin ready for the end of another year.I'll go start with skool work darlin's.

No comments: