Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Signed Sincerely Me

[Mood: Tired]
[Music: Hellogoodbye - Dear Jamie....Sincerely Me]

It's been kinda crazy for the last few weeks.Preparations for awards nite, practices that are loadz of fun,hangin out at the mall and skool work in between it all.I've been in skool everyday this week.No one seems to be studyin cept the brillant,the rest of us are either camwhorin, playin some lame game or havin conversations with peverted topics.The highlight of my week was goin out with Rachey,Nicky and Wesley on Tuesday.We played pool,hanged out for a bit,window shopped and chilled.It was fun and a big shout out to Nicky for following that day since he was suppose to go gym-ing .I owe u dear!

So I have 11 more books to go for this year and my hardworkin momentum that was with me the last few weeks is fading but I really gotta finish it all in bout 2 weeks time if I want to go out..so yeah..quoting mum..."Unless you wanna stay home while we go out for Christmas,you better study"...I've been hearin this everyday day this week on the car trip to and from skool.*sheesh*...so far the slow dance seems good and am not in the drama anymore so that's all good.No more intense practices,its more laid back.

Besides all that it's been good lately.Not too much drama and I've been in a good mood too.I'm feelin really grateful lately for havin so much and I think am gonna take to time to appericate it all and make every moment are memory.

"You know you had a good time when you can't tell your mom what you did."
~XoXoXo~

No comments: