Thursday, November 23, 2006

The sky glows and I see it shining with my eyes close

[Mood: Wanderin]
[Music: The Killers - Mr. Brightside]


Running away from the a problem isn't alwayz the smartest thing to do nor is it a very mature thing to do.Guess thats wht I've been doin,acting like it's all ok when its not.I guess the truth caught up anywayz and I realized how much my frenz love me today.The didn't confront me with it just so I won't be hurt by it all but I guess we all knew it deep down.Btw I had no idea Vitz was so good at physcology,I just discovered that today...


I gave excuses again and again and tried that again today.It was a stupid thing to do but at the end of the day all I wanted to do is cry.I couldn't answer any question with a full stand assurance.I kept zoning off or avoiding it.So much for a year's effort, months have gone and after all that's said and done..I can't fuckin answer the simpliest of questions.


Told Esther today I'll have to make a change by the end of this year.It's really time to grow up and make a mature decison bout this instead of acting like it's okies when its absolutely not.No more playin pretend for am really too old for it anywayz.I gave myself by the end of this months and that's it.I really don't wanna take this years drama into the next..


Realized also that a few of my frenz are graduatin high skool this year.I've never been good at sayin goodbye and I really hope I don't break down this Sunday,that would be super embrassing.But this is what's life bout I guess..growing up and letting go...I really don't wanna grow up...


"Life is full of different things, its full of,hope and sorrow.
The things you choose to do today,could affect your life tomorrow.
Life is full of decisions.
So be careful what you choose.
Cause life is yours to cherish.
But it’s also yours to lose."

No comments: