Thursday, November 30, 2006

Those Teenage Dayz

[Mood: Tired]
[Music: Jojo - This Time]


Last Sunday was the Awards and Graduation and after the hectic week of much practicing and having fun.It finally came.I woke super tired cause the nite before I crashed at bout 3 in the mornin. Got ready for church and I was in total panic/stressed mode cause we were goin to the venue straight after church and I couldn't forget anything so I kept goin throught the check list in my head.Had to stay back after church for a bit and I was sleepy and hoping we wouldn't be late.Reached to the venue bout 2 and realized only a few were there and I was early so chilled and hanged with Vitz,Rachey and Michelle.Got changed and the butterflies started kicking in.The beginning dance went well and everything else followed in place.Daniel decided to juggle his drumsticks durin the praise and Kc and I were totally laughing along with Paul.It look real hilarious..guess he was nervous and goin hectic since he was handling the computer stuff as well.Then it was our dance and tht went real well..Thank God!!!..got compliments and after that did I start to relax..the drama went well 2..lost our voices durin the award givin ceremony and graduation part.After the whole thing it was just a total camwhorin session.I gotta have to get pics from everyone soon.I was worn out by the end of the day.Had dinner with the family and slept pretty early...

The next mornin it hit me that am never gonna see the graduates after this.Everyone will probably go their own way and we won't see each other for a long time.Was sorta emo the rest of the day and Daniel messaged in the mornin sayin his gonna miss skool and it soo didn't make me feel better..lolz..but I guess that's life u know..Ppl came and go and I' ve really gotta learn to deal with tht.

We had this skool outing on Wed.Bout 30 ppl came and I had a really good time.We played bowling which was super fun since we were makin so much noise and screamning and laughing. T. ben's class did win though!! So the movie was paid for.We had lunch at Subway and got a cake for Tracy.We had another camera session.Seriesly all of us totally love the camera and I bet it loves us too.LOL.Played pool as well n I really need more practice cause I sorta suck at it badly.We watched Step up..it was sooooo cool!!!!!..a total dance movie...if u love dance this is sooo for u!!!...Loved it!..had ice cream at Mc'ds after tht..hanged with Vitz and Rachey for the day.Played daytona for a bit and then lost our voices yetz again cheerin for the guyz who were playin...lolz..headed home around 6 somethin.Rushed for prayer meeting and was super worn outz after that.It wasn't too bad..I did have fun there as well..lolz...came home around 10 somethin...

So far my week has been rather intersting but after all this it's gonna be sorta slow for a few weeks with skool work and lotz of stayin at home.Really gotta get my study momentum back cause it's really gone..am gonna go look for it darlin's!

BEST FRENZ!
It's a promise. not a label

No comments: