Thursday, February 01, 2007

Meeting you was fate, Becoming your friend was a choice, But falling in love with you was beyond my control

[Mood: Excited]
[Music: Hellogoodbye -Here (In Your Arms)]

It's not like I've been busy lately or anything but I had wayy to much going on.I mean seriesly I had drama beyond the usual and I totally hate it when I get into a misunderstading with my closest frenz speacially when they're the ones you go to when everything else is messed up.So yeah you get the point.But the thing is everything has a miraclous way of fixin itself.And I finally saw some light today.

I had a wonderful time.It was our one year aniversary and I'm in awe cause time has passed by so fast and it seems like only a few months back that we went for our first date.We've had our share of ups and downs.Trust me ppl it has been one hell of a rollar coaster ride but if I had to do it all over again,I wouldn't change a single detail.Cause it has brought us where we are today.I love the way he makes me laugh and teases me just to see me smile.His really made my teenage years extra special.Our late conversations and hours online has alwayz been loadz of fun.I like the way I can be myself with him n argue with him bout the most of random thingz.No one has made me feel this way before and I think what we have is definately one of a kind.It's a mix of chemistry,passion and love.He makes me happy.Also the gift he got me totally moved me to tears.I was practically choking with my mouth literally open.I loved it darlin.It's soo beautiful.

We watched the Holiday,its a super sweet movie.Gotta get the dvd some time.So besides a great day with him,gf and I patched thingz up.Am sooooo glad for that and when I came back I got to hang on the phone with both my besties.That was definately a blast.An hour with each person.I heart phone convos!!


I really needed a day like this and am ever so grateful for it.Feelin totally worn outz now.His on the phone and he wants me to get off my lappie immediately....I L.O.V.E him!

When you're holding my hand,
I get the feeling that everything
is meant to be.
This way.
You and me

No comments: