Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Another Valentine Goes By

[Mood: Cheery]
[Music: Faith Hill - Breathe]

I know I haven't updated in a while but I've been away on vaca and also too lazy to update.But since it's Valentines I thought I'll put something up.But I'll defiantely post bout my trip ASAP!

So went to skool 2day and there were frenz celebrating Single Awareness Day.Hitz was doin that this mornin and everyone picked it up.Lame I know but the single ppl just wanted something to celebrate bout.Vitz complained bout how he hasnt seen me in 2 weeks.I missed you too dear!!!Besides that we spent the day laughing at Nicki's lameness and Rachel's sacrasm.Gosh I love hanging with this ppl.Though it does gets disturbin once in a while.LOL.

So I have never been a big fan of Valentine's day.I mean I don't exactly hate the day but I don't adore it either.It just makes single ppl feel bad and another holiday to make money out of.We don't need a day to tell someone how we feel bout them,its something that should be done all the time.Cause you never know what tomorrow holds.I know am sounding totally anti-Valentine but I haven't had a great Valentines YETZ!So maybe that's the cause of this complain list...but I do strongly believe about telling someone they way you feel all the time.

So here's something I wrote:

You have no idea how you make me feel,
The things I feel when am in your arms,
I always knew we had something special,
And am ever so grateful we fought like hell for each other,
The way I can lay on your shoulder without a word said,
The way you look at me and I know I mean the world to you,
You listen to me when I need to be heard,
And you know those dayz when I need to hear something sweet,
I’ve always dreamt of this sorta teenage love,
I never would have guessed it would have been you,
Our late night conversations full of honesty and passion,
Our casual random day messages,
The way you pick on me just to see me smile,
I know its never been easy on us babe,
But its love that has brought us this far,
I know I can be hard to deal with sometimes,
But your patience and understanding has brought me a long way,
Your love has made me a better person,
I know sometimes I run away and hide,
But the thing is I’ve always been afraid,
Afraid to admit how much I care,
But you’ve thought me that its ok to admit how I feel,
You’re my biggest inspiration and always will be,
I love when you talk about how much you want me part of your future,
You really have your way of making me smile,
No one’s gonna understand our chemistry,
But they’re gonna know we’re crazy bout each other,
You make me very happy darling,
And everyone sees that,
I sparkle a lil more each day cause of you,
I love you baby boy,
Happy Valentine’s Day!

P.S: Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Hope you have a speacial one with your frenz or loved one.Especially to my darlin frenz.I love you guyz to tiny tiny bitz!!! Muaxkz!

No comments: