Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Those Thoughts That Run Deep

[Mood: Broken]
[Music: Not Ready To Make Nice - Dixie Chicks]

My stereo is blasting;
My eyeliner is beginning to smear;
I can barely hear;
My tears are forming in the corner of my eyes,
So just shut up and let me slip.

I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because
we fear that something so great won't happen twice

I just wanna talk to you,
And my broken heart just has no use
And I, I guess promises are better left unsaid, yeah
Everytime you try to tell me
You say the words that im the only
But I'm the one who's crawling on the ground
When you say love makes the world go 'round
-Ashlee Simpson's Love Makes The World Go Round-

When I turn the lights out,
When I close my eyes,
Reality overcomes me,
I'm living a lie.
-Avril Lavigne's Together-

My heart is broken,
I'm lying here,
My thoughts are choking on you my dear.

No comments: