Saturday, March 03, 2007

Out Goes Procrastinating!

[Mood: Excited]
[Music: Beyonce ft. Shakira - Beautiful Liar]


So skool has been fun and usually when I go back after a while I really miss it.Had a word with teacher tht day bout college and when am gonna graduate and all.Am hopping for this year so we'll see how it goes. If graduation is this year tht also means that I have to work fuckin hard.I guess I'll have to do tht.That may mean goin back to skool so that part am excited bout.My electives so far are computer literacy and language which maybe Spanish or German.Have to discuss that with dad.But personally I prefer Spanish,I think its sexy(:P)

I'm mostly probably doin computer science and maybe in Life cause of their twining program.My parents have given me a choice..either I do everything here at Sunway or go to Life and twin with Aussie.They're twined with University of South Australia.I've been to the campus at Adelaide,which isn't too bad.I like it.But I'll definately wanna go to Aussie.Its something I've alwayz Alwayz wanted to do.My dad wasn't too keen at first on me goin to Aussie but this time around my mum suprised me by tellin him to send me.She was like"Let her do it if she wants to.She's alwayz wanted that".P.S: My mum never wanted me to leave the country at all!

For the next few months its gonna be Hardwork..more Hardwork and Fuckin Extra Hardwork! I'll try to find Fun somewhere around there.And the word Procrastincating can't exist anymore!

"Didn't you F her Bf when you too were BFF's!"
-One Tree Hill-

No comments: