Friday, March 23, 2007

Livin A Day At A Time

[Mood: Worn Outz]
[Music: Bowling For Soup - When We Die]


So I've started skool and gettin back to the discipline is fuckin diffult.I've been sleepin a lot in class lately but teacher said he'd rather have us sleep then yack.Been crashin at 4 for the whole effin week and yes its the usual stuff.THE DRAMA!It's been goin on for the whole darn week but its sorta settled nowz or at least I hope it is.

Went out on Fri with Rachey and Vitz.Had a really good time with them.We had wafflez,looked for a birthday gift for bloop bloop and me.Yeah she wanted 2 get my hot underwear..hehe..and then we played pool and laughed a whole lot.Later Rachey's dad dropped us at the park .We had ice-cream and a serious heart to heart convo.It was cool.The event was fun.The bandz rocked and that hottie was there.OMG! Am so crushin on him.His really effin cute.I have a HUGE weakness for boyz tht write their own songs and play the guiter. The am-tryin-to-make-a-diff-in-the-world-guy.So hotttt.Headed to Asiacafe and had supper there.Chilled till bout 12:30 and then reahed home at 1.Relaxed with music and then the phone convo waz till bout 4.

Headed to my grandparents place in the mornin and it was the usual.Did a bit of shoppin at the mall and got super cute earings and a top.It was pretty much Retail therapy shoppin and I ate way too much as usual...Came home and was on the phone till bout 6 in the mornin.Yes it was record.A 5 hr phone convo!! Was dead that mornin and was super late.Came home slept,had lunch,was bout to sleep but he called and didnt wanna let me sleep but then I was sleepin on the phone and he had to go.So been pretty much chillin till now.

Skool's tomorrow.I better get some sleep!! Yes am still sleepy.*BAH*

"How did you get here?"
"We rode dolphins!"
-Friday'z Randomness-

No comments: