Monday, March 12, 2007

Don't Wanna Trust

[Mood: Emo]
[Music: The Constantines - Soon Enough]


I'm slowly learning to be a dependant,
Cause deep within I know at the end of the day,
You're gonna be alone.
I'm still havin problems trusting,
Are those words true?
Or is it another phase your goin through?
I still have doubt,
A replacement of somethin you can't have.
Yeah those words still ring in my head,
It was really awkard that day,
I had so many other thoughts in my head,
But all of a sudden all this came back.
And I was chokin my tears,
I couldn't cry in public,
So I tried my best to push those thoughts away,
But it didn't really work,
Was it my intuition goin off the hook,
My heart tryin to send a message through,
I really don't want another heart break,
But I know what must be done,
Too much has been said and done,
The future seems bright,
But tryin to fit all this in doesn't seem to work,
I'm tired of being put down,
And gettin told that nothing I do is ever good enough,
Save me from this misery,
I'm tryin my best to be happy through it all,
But instead of makin me feel better,
You deprive me even more,
So much for wanting to see me smile,
You make me happy,
A repeated line,
From the heart,
But am not sure if its the same likewise,
Cause somehow am refusin to believe,
And I don't know why,
Maybe because am tired of being naive,
Maybe for once I wanna go with my intuition and
Not fall on my face,
Please,
NOT AGAIN.

No comments: