Sunday, March 11, 2007

As The World Spins Madly On

[Mood: Tired]
[Music: The Weepies - World Spins Madly On]


My week has been the very usual kind with my spirit of hardworking-ness at its peak.I managed to finish a history book in a day and my parents were impressed.They went " Look if she wants to do it she can" sorta thing.Yea I sorta know that but I tend to be lazy to much. *BaH* Then there was the usual effin drama.The usual fight and make-up.Yeah I think am gettin use to this weekly thing darlinz.


At the end of the week we went on a class field-trip to the Curve.Had breakfast at Lotus and then we had a mall hunt there.That was pretty fun and now I know the whole layout of the curve.I got teamned up with Abel and I was surprised tht he was pretty smart(:P) We came out third I think.Had lunch at Secret Recipe...that was real good...I <3>
Had a really good time that day! The rest of the week was a bore.Will be startin skool soon.Excited bout that and dreading the work load at the same time.Will upload field trip pics soon!


She laid her heart and soul right in your hands,
And you stole her every dream and you crushed her plans,
She never even knew she had a choice,
And that’s what happens when the only voice,
She hears is telling her she can’t.
-Keith Urban's Stupid Boy-

No comments: