Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Graduation...!!

[Mood:Happy]
[Music: Vitamin C - Graudation Song(Friends Forever)]






Seriously I can't believe I graduated..!!! The ceremony was last Sunday.Yetz another New Yr Resolution checked...*beams*..Been anticipatin for this for quite a while n I seriously doubted if I coul have done it..but am overjoyed!


Rushed back home after church..I had this major phobia tht I was gonna be late n all. Got all dressed up..I <3>
Left with Silas n Bryan..Silas drivin is effin cool..its a wander how he passed..n bryan has indeed NO need for speed!...LOL..reached denise's place n stoned.Had dinner n then had a couple of games..played shirade's mostly...then went to the pool..I wasnt sure if I wanted to go in but before I could make up my mind I got thrown in by ben lee n Vitzz..gosh!..it was soooo effin cold!!!...hanged there till bout 12:45..went back with eddy n nicolette by taxi..cause nicolette was soo afraid she was goin get grounded for life..lolz..the gf left early..vitz left the same time as me..it was real nice of eddy to leave us back..I tried to sneak in but my "superb" guard dog wake everyone up!!!...*ish*..Vitz smsed just to check if I was safely home...thankz dear!!...:)...guess he didnt trust eddy(:P).....I was soo tired n my hands were numb cause of the pool...slept aroun 2 somethin n woke up at 1 in the afternoon the next day..haha...


Graduation was seriously great n I had a good time with my darlinz!..N usin this excuse I got loadz of gifts as well!!..haha..Collected piccys from everyone so check out the slide show..!


L.O.V.E

No comments: