Saturday, November 10, 2007

Randomness At Its Highest Level

[Mood: Tired]
[Music: Believe Me - Fort Minor]


I woke up aroun 8 somethin on a Saturday!!!


Dont ask why....


Where have the cute guyz gone to?


They've all left to mars...*bah*...I so knew it..!!


I've been wakin up at weird hours lately...I sleep aroun 1 or 2 and then wake up at 4 and cant fall back to sleep..


I took my muscle relaxant the other nite as a sorta "sleepin pill" and it worked!!


I only have one more left...*snifflez*...I soooo want more of those...it tells my brain to shut up when it goes on wild and helps me get a good nit3z rest...


My week has been quiet and I cant remember what the hell I did...


My aunt came back from Langkawi which a whole bunch of Hersheys!...I'm joyous...


Graduation is less than 24 hrs away...!!!!!!!!


*SquELz*


I'm gonna go paint my nails...BLACK

No comments: