Wednesday, January 30, 2008

As It All Went By

[Mood: Lazy]
[Music: Flyleaf - Fully Alive]

So before I went to Sarawak here's a lil update here n there:

On Tuesday I went to watch Cloverfield.The trailer looked intersting n I thought it was partially documentary.Went to Summit,had dinner at our usual place.The kopitiam there.I had fish n chips.I'm kinda tryin 2 be healthy lately...really...tryin!. Movie was at 9,thought we were gonna be late but we got in just in time.Ok so after the movie...we just sat there n so did everyone else starin at the screen wanderin why the fuck we paid 10 bucks 2 watch a bunch of idiots with a shaky video camera run away from an ugly lookin spider lookin creature get killed in the end...yes the all the idiots die..ALL! The whole damn thing was a documentary n I ended up havin a headache.#$%&!!! It was seriously the dumbest thing I've ever watched! The ending was left totally hanged..!..*ish ish*..

I had tuition on Thursday.Shauny n Jonathan came over as well.It was fun!..haha..this is how it went...*t ben teaches shauny*...Jonathan n I chat away...* t ben teaches jonathan*...shaun n I yack away..lolz...in the end I didnt do much...LOL..We talked bout college n made T.Ben do an evalution on us.He said I was an outgoin person n good at English n History.N that I would do well in physcology speacially in Human Behaviour.That kinda did got me thinking!

Went to skool the next day.I was early for once! Did some math n all.It was Vitz first day of skool for this yr as well..haha..totally didnt plan it!..Spent the day catchin with him.It was fun as alwayz..the randomness mixed slightly with pevertness...I went home at 2:30.Had lunch n then slept till bout 6.Then we get a phone call from an aunt sayin my grandma..dad side..is in the hospital cause of chest pains n she's in the ICU.So we had to go to Seremban.All my uncles n their families were there.She didn't seem to bad.They kept her there for observation.Her heart seemed to pump slower so yeah.But she was sittin n all.Had supper n drove back cause we were leavin to Sabah the next day.Reached home at 12,did some last minute packing. N crashed at 2 something.

N that's what went by...

Will update bout the trip asap..!

No comments: