Thursday, January 03, 2008

Goodbye For Now But Not Forever

[Mood: BitterSweet]
[Music: Justin Timberlake - Until The End Of Time]


Went out yesterday since Jason is leavin 2day.Met at pyramid at 2.I wanted to met up at Midvalley but everyone was winnin bout how far it was...*bah*..so I was there early as usual.Me,sis n sonya were hangin aroun.Then Esther came then Jason n Daniel Quek.Esther n I were starvi so we decided on Secret Recipe.Well everyone else was anything but I was cravin for caramel...as alwayz!...I ha bbq chicken,esther n I split.N I had my caramel mocha blend!!! Seriously the Secret Recipe there need to get new waiters!!!..I was soo irrated n Jason was like chill chill...haha...it was like they were makin everything from straws to plates!..So while the waiters made stuff...we took pics!!




Jason and Sonya




Me n Esther




Son n her salad!




Me n Estty take 2



Esther..!


Then we took a while to sort the bill..haha..Jason ended up the accountant.Esther n I were on holiday mood n unoperational...lol..went to the cinema to check out movies...it was like I've watched nearly everything there..so we went to the arcade then.I wanted to play the dance game n esther wasnt sure so wesley played for a while n then esther got a hang of it so we played a while...its seriously a good workout..!..Then esther wanted to get somethin at speedy,met up with christine n went to speedy.We got the cd n was reviewin movies n series there..haha..it went something like this.."Hav u watched this?"..."yea its great"..."no it wasnt tht good"....you get the pic..haha..it went for bout half an hour or so.After we met up with the others n went to J.Co.The line wasnt as long as before though.We got ou doughnuts n while we were in the line I was satandin next to Pete n the lady was like "you 2 together"...N I was "Yea,yea we're together" and Pete gav me this weird looks...lol!..Jason n Esther were laughin their heads off.Well if only he was older(:P) Had doughnuts then we met up with Sonya.Chilled there awhile.




Our doughnuts




Me,Pete and Jason




Boys bein boys behind...*ish ish*


Daniel n Wesley decided to go back n Pete followed them.We went to get tickets n we bump in Tracy,Lydia and Jac...It was nice to see them after so long.They were just done watchin AVP n they wanted to watched Alvin as well.So we went to the 7pm show.While Jason n the others got tickets...Christine n I decided to pose with Will Smith!




I think Will Smith is hott




Christine..!


I was kinda whiny bout watchin tht cause I tot it was goin 2 be real cheesy but I was proved wrong by Jason.They were superrrrr adorable! The story was simple but the chipmunks were just darn cute!


Alvin voiced by Justin Long


Simon voiced by Matthew Gubler



Theodore voiced by Jesse McCartney...His my fav!!


After the movie we decided to grab dinner at Subway.Camwhored n then everyone left.It was kinda bittersweet though.Cause I was really gonna miss Jason.His been my sms buddy this holz.So yeah...He said he'll try 2 come back this December as well...





















Miss u teddybear!!













No comments: