Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas Outing

[Mood: Drifting]
[Music: Take Me Away - Lifehouse]

I found a lost update so yea...:)

Well went out with Rachey n Esther 2day.Got up early,my early is 10 something...haha...got ready n all.Esther came n my aunt was nice enough to drop us at rachey's place.We watched tv while waiting.Then her dad left us at the curve.We went to get lunch n decided on Kim Gary.Heard a lot of it but never been there.The place was pretty packed but we managed to find a place.Rachey got baked rice,Esther and I got french toast.Yea I decided on something high with sugar n well I didnt really thing bout the calories...lol...it was a catchup/gossip session bout camp n skool n whos datin n not...haha...it was fun!...hehe...then we went to borders cause esther wanted to get some manga book for her bro.So we checked out some books...Rachey was sayin I hav to get Nicholas Sparks books cause they're real good n already a fan of his works which are "A Walk To Remember" and 'The Notebook". We bumped into rachey chee then...I decided tht I wanted Ikano's ice-cream so we walked over got my ice-cream n got back.Checked out Big Apple doughnuts...the line was super long...n then went to Cineleisure,it was rainin n all...*bah*...just chilled then...came back to Curve n camwhored for a bit then Christine called n asked us to meet her outside..

Met her by the trafic light.Went to find Shauny's church.We arrived kinda late,missed a bit of worship...Shauny was playin the bass...I had no idea he played bass!..he looked pretty cool..hehe..the play was real nice..it was the "Everything" one.A lot of churches seem to be doin the play lately.Shauny was a junkie n seriously he was effin good...everyone was clappin n all....the message was very intersting also.There was dinner n lucky draw afterwards.N guess wht I won a rice cooker!!!...haha...yea it was cool...i was helpin eatin n then shauny's sister came up to me n she was like "u got picked"..shaun came runnin n was like "can i get it for u?"...lol...then we got intro-ed aroun...shaun was showin off the amount of chicks he brought...haha...the youths seemed real friendly...after tht there was jammin/talent session.It was really amusin..I had fun.Then Christine's dad came n got us...we were talkin bout further edu on the way back.So yea btw am set on Taylor's!..hehe...came homee aroun 12 somethin..



Here a piccys:




Me n Rachey!



I look kinda drunk in this...haha


Group Pic

Group Piccy 2

Deco..!

No comments: