Monday, January 14, 2008

Gettin Back To Casual

[Mood:Lazy]
[Music: SugurCult - Memory]


Lately it has just been me with skool work and passin time with my hobbies.I've been doin work quite a bit and am gettin through the procrastinaing issue.I'm kinda joyous about tht.Though there are just dayz where I refuse to do much.*ish* I am workin on the self-discipline though.


The weekend was ok.It started by goin to the Curve.Went to check some funiture for the new house at the courts there.It real huge btw.Checked a couple of couches for the living room.I was lookin through beds.Well am hopin to get a double bed with those bed posts so u get hang curtins.I've alwayz wanted tht...I did see one but am gonna look around a bit.Checked out laptops n tv's after tht.I'm gonna get a new one soon cause I've had mine for bout 7yrs.N I want an upgrade..lolz...After tht we went to get dinner at Thai Express.Got my Rum n Raisin n Baskin after tht..!!...
Dinner pics..!










Saturday was a breezy n ever casual.Did notta much n all.After church we went to Summit.Had lunch at some chinese place n then mum went to get here glasses down.I was thinkin of gettin my 2nd ear piercing.So checked it out at Poh kong n I decided to go 4 it.I was kinda nervous cause I got my 1st piercing when I was 5.It was a lil painful but it was fast.I'm suppose to stay away from seafood for a week...*bah*...Then I got a cuff n a bangle.Came home aoun 4 something.N chilled for the rest of the day.


My piercing..!






4 more to go...!!
I've got you thinkin havent I..!:D

No comments: