Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A Day Goes By

My final geometry book lies next to me.
The most dreaded one in the series. I think I hate geometry so much because I can't freakin draw for nuts!
Yea in case you didn't know I did not get the creative gift that's in my family.Somehow I got skipped la!My mum use to help me with my art homework when I was 7 cause I use to get D's for assaignments.Yes it's that bad....


Why Me!!??


Newayz...
I promised myself I would do the test for that book by today.And my today includes 4 a.m July 3rd.I dont care if I have to do it at 5! But I will finish it!!


I'm feel horrible for proscratinating all day.I watched tv,got online and slept.And didnt go anywhere near my desk!


I have to do something about that.And I will.
SOON
Am soorry rachey...I mean IN THE NEAR FUTURE


It's already 10 p.m and here I am still online.


I think I need therepy to fix this problem.


-The Procrastinator-

No comments: