Thursday, July 24, 2008

Done With Highskool!

I'm OFFICIALY done with highschool..!!!
WohooT~

I wish I was feeling just as enthusiastic as it seems here.It's not that am totally unhappy.
I just REALLY wanted a break..*sigh*

Am gonna start class next week..Orientation on monday..

So fast la..*ish*

I'm in such a whiney mood today..I pity rachey cause we're gonna hang in a couple of hours..lol
I apologize before hand if am in a horrible mood today kies..love ya! :D

Glad I went for retail therapy yesterday.If not I would be in a worst mood.I got some stuff for college.Dragged mummy along cause I don't think anyone else would be just as patient..lolz..though she did start complaining after 3 hours.I bribed her with Secret Recipe...

So I have a bunch of updates and piccys waiting to be uploading..
Should get started..!

xoxo

No comments: