Monday, December 01, 2008

The 2nd Sem

I guess I sorta missed college in a wayy..I missed productive dayz!

It was really good to see everyone specially the family!!

I only have 3 subjects this sem. Introduction to Logic,Introduction to Information System and Practical I.T skills.

Am only dreading Logic,mostly because its something to do with math and Binary numbers!

Looks like all the group projects are gonna be a family thing. And this time am gonna push for "no more procrastination" motto!!! I dont think I can put up with no sleep for 2 weeks straight again....

The scheledule looks gruesome.The good part is that I start at 10 everyday. This is because am not taking English this sem. Since its a crash course thing, 3 subjects is enough! The bad part is I finish at 6 on most dayz. I dont do well of non stop studying for 5 hrs straight!!

I do not like studying in Dec...!
Maybe I do not know freaking how!!!


-Izzy-

No comments: