Friday, December 05, 2008

A Talk and Twlight

[Music: Paramore - Decode]


There was this talk today at Taylors Subang,so instead of class we had to go there in replacement.Met up with Prem and Ben in the morning at the lab.Was suppose to work on the binary exercise but I got rather distracted and chilled online.Edwin came later and Eric came to pick us up aroun 1.


Had lunch at Asia Cafe.And saw some of the students from our campus there,apparently quite a few lecturers got the idea to do a "talk" replacement..lol..camwhored a lil!



Eric and me


Edwin and Ben with the Peter North stare/pose..!



The bros with unison poses

Ben and Prem

We were on our way to the talk when we got caught by the Hitz cruisers. They gave some free stuff..gum,drinks,car stickers n all. And had some games.Prem won the first one.He got some tickets for a party.The 2nd game was a water game so most of us pulled out but Prem went through. It really didnt like he was winning at first but somehow in the end he did..lol..won a cadbury prize bag and Jusco voucher.


















When the talk was over, some of the others wanted to dota and such but I really wanted to watch Twilight so Eric was nice enough to teman me.We left the rest at the train station in Subang, it was rain cats and dogs there! Then headed to pyramid. Went we entered Sunway, it was just drizzling a lil...like wth!..messed up Malaysian weather....We reached just in time to get the tickets and go into the theater. I was superr excited..haha..this usually never happened before! But its cause when I read the book, I had all these images in my head and I was anticipating to watch it for real!














The movie was real good!! Cept for some cheesy lines...for the sequals I really hope they hire a new script writer and also a new make up artist because some of the actors make up were a bit weird...but Robert Pattertison and Kristin Stuart did a great job!!! Its was lovelyyy!

I got home at around 6 something and then left to church for practice. Then had bak ku teh that night...usually I never like bak ku teh but I was seriously down with the cold! To the point that I was tired of sneezing...

I blame the weather!!!


I'm gonna go hunt for tissues...

-Izzy-

No comments: