Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Christmas and the Weekend that Followed

[Music: Josh Groban - The First Noel]

This year's christmas was definately something different. So instead of the usual traditional 24th dinner, mum suggested we go out for dinner. Dad wanted in to be a suprised and we ended up having mexican! I wanted something different alright but not this diff...*bah* Not only was it an odd cuisine but the atmosphere itself was depressing...really..mostly cause everyone was missin my aunt I suppose..

Service was a little different as well. There was a play incooperated into the service and the whole service really kicked off my christmas spirit. Went home aroun 1 something and opened gifts. I got dresses mostly and the real suprise was my parent's gift.


A PSP!! This time it was a gadghet instead of a handbag...lol..Now all I have to do is learn to work this thing...and Yes am a computing student...Oh and his name is Marco! :D

Christmas day was the usual with my dad's frenz over and some church members. Headed back to seremban the next day. The depressing atmosphere followed us there as well. But my aunts really helped change the mood around. Chilled out and ate too much as alwayz...lol..went to the mall for a bit and as alwayz when I go there,I itch to get something. Ended up with more tank tops...my current craze!! We decided to catch a midnight flick so got tickets and all.

Came back for dinner cause my grandma absolutely hatez when we go to her place and go out for dinner, and its really difficult getting her out to dinner too so we've givin up..really...went back to the mall and we ended up playin pool which was soo amusin..haha



We catched the premier of:

I've alwayz been a big fan of Adam Sandler. His truly funny. But some scenes I thought was too "scary movie" material.Bugsy was very cute though!! He had my baby's eyes..haha. I think thats what they did added chiuwauwua eyes to him.Lol

Movie finished aroun 12 something and we went for supper after that to the mamak nearby. When we got back, we realized the door was locked.Haha..so my uncle did the whole sneakin in thing he use to do when he was younger to get us in...haha. I think its easier if its a single story house!

Got home the next day at noon and here I am bumming aroun. I seriously can't wait for college to start back! I hate feeling sooo unproductive...*bah*...


-Izzy-

No comments: