Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And So Another Year Has Gone By...

[Music: Gavin Rossdale - Love Remains the Same]


I can't believe a year has gone by so fast...
It feel like I just celebrated the New Year a month or 2 ago.

So another year has gone by and I can say that if this year was rated with a star rating, it would probably get 3 stars. It wasnt too great but it wasnt absolutely horrible either. There were quite a few things that happened like finishing high school in time,getting into taylors just like I planned, and meeting great new people.

But there was also not so great moments specially with my aunt getting sick, that mostly took a great toll on the family. And just not great stuff happening here and there.

But am real grateful for friends and family. They've really helped me pull through much.Love ya'll loadz!

Goin through my new year resolutions. I've accomplished at least half of them..weeee~ I'm sorta suprised that I've managed to complete things I doubted myself to actually accomplish. Guess I can cross out proscratination...but wait...than came back when I started college...haha

So looking at my new list, there seems to be some repeats from last year and the year before again. Like exercising and procrastination...I shall be determined!

Am hoping for the best this year and am gonna start it on a positive note! Last year was a lesson learned....

So right after 12, am all *smilez*!

Enjoy your night darlinz!

xoxo

-Izzy-

No comments: