Tuesday, March 29, 2005

*Grateful*

Woke up at 12 today...lolz...checked out some stuff on friendster,thankz 2 everyone who sent me testimonials 4 my birthday!!!......well Esther just made my day,she sent me a birthday card with a present inside tht was soo very cute....THANKZ GURL!!!....shes just so sweet,love her loadzzZ!!....its times like this that makes me realize all da ppl who care 4 me and are my frenzz...well u were rite sis,theres alwayz ppl caring bout me,btw sis thank u 4 being there 4 me..ur just alwayz there 4 when I needed u and I aperiacate tht a lotZzzZ...love ya 2!!!....am in a grantiful mood rite nowzz(:P)...also vitto..whos alwayz been there when I needed someone 2 crap 2...thankz dude!!!...LOLZ...not forgetting everyone else...I alwayz appreciate u guyzz!!!....

No comments: