Tuesday, March 08, 2005

^Is This^

Stood in the corner of the street,
its was empty...everyone was gone,
Loneliness captivated me...
I wandered why am still here...
I can't stand it nomore....
I feel depressed day by day..
Sadness clings 2 me....
I hoped these feelings will leave me soon...
but it does not want 2........
as I stand there..with my head wondering.....
Thoughts bout friendships and luv take over...
How something u cherised so much can be over so fast....
Before u even knew it......
Friends u cared and luved so much doesnt seem 2 share tht friendship anymore....
Its like if u died 2moro they wouldnt care........
Its like wen we had good times..they were there 2 enjoy all tht...
but when u need them da most...
they're gone....no where near ur reach...
is this whts life bout...
Is this?????

No comments: