Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My dayz

Well i havent checked in 4 a while so here da updates<
Friday:Went 2 watch Lemony Sniketts's A Series of Unfortuanete Events...it was cool....hanged around da mall....and chilled at home 4 da rest of da day...its was boring...

My weekend: Saturday:went 2 my grandparents place,lepaks around there,got biten by some weird ant...my leg was hurting like shit(fuck tht ant...I didnt kill tht fucking thing!!!!),slept and chatted all day with my cousin...it wasnt tht bad...kinda fun actually.

Sunday:Da only exciting thing of da day was F1...Alanso won(hes kind cute..lolz)besides tht it was fucking boring

My Monday:Did work,went 2 da mall to look for J.R.R Tolkien's autobiography....went around da bookstore for an hour...asked 4 help..da useless help took another half hour of just trotting around da store and a few minutes late my mum found da book..damn crap it!!....wasted soo damn long in there........not sure wht kind of store are these ppl running!!!.....after tht went 2 secret recipe and headed home...went 2 church at nite..was feeling soo damn tired there..was about 2 drop dead anytime!!!.....tht was preety much it

Today:Hasnt exactly started..will update soon.....

No comments: