Tuesday, March 01, 2005

**This is just me**

I'm an angel, I'm a devil, I am sometimes in between..I'm as bad it can get,And good as it can be.Sometimes I'm a million colors,Sometimes I'm black and white,I am all extremes,Try figure me out you never can,There's so many things I am...I am special,I am beautiful,I am wonderful..And powerful..Unstoppable,Sometimes I'm miserable,Sometimes I'm pitiful..But that's so typical of all the things I am..am someone filled with self-belief,And haunted by self-doubt,I've got all the answers,I've got nothing figured out,I like to be by myself.....I hate to be alone....I'm up and I am down....But that's part of the thrill Part of the plan,Part of all of the things I am,I'm a million contradictions,Sometimes I make no sense,Sometimes I'm perfect Sometimes I'm a mess,Sometimes I'm not sure who I am,I am Of all the things I am.>>Hilary Duff's "I am"...its a beautiful song......it refelcts soo much about me.....sometimes I feel I don't even know myself anymore and i just wonder who i am.....i guess am just made out of wayy 2 many elements..........

No comments: