Monday, March 28, 2005

How could I

Watchin tv all tv all day,starin at da walls,sittin in a corner daydreaming,wishin I was in another world or planet,I hate the word bored currently...it makes me sound me pathetic and I hate sounding pathetic cause it just makes me fucky(thts a new word added 2 my vocab,I have a messed up vocab list).....I feel pain and hurt...listening 2 Mario's How could u?.....all these memories start flooding...ok i admit i miss being in luv...i seriesly do,but u see I promised myself I wouldnt anymore till I hit college..... cause I cant stand being fucking hurt and my heart cant take all da bulllshit tht comes with it anymore yetZzZ I flirt 2 much..(:P).... its a way 2pass time and its fun anywayz......I wanna get out of this world,I feel stuck and locked,I wanna break free...get out and do something yet am stuck.......I dont know why am writing all this stuff but I guess its just been all in my heart I had 2 let go of it somewhere..........

No comments: