Saturday, July 02, 2005

It was great...

[Mood: Happy]
[Music:Ashlee Simpson - Sorry]

Heyz everyone,
I'm back.I had a good holiday and it helped clear my head a lot.
The beach is a beautiful place to think and let go everything thts in ur heart.

I went to Terengganu btw.It was a long drive,for like 4 hours.Half way through my sister decided to put the Jesse McCartney cd on and she was singing along to the whole cd .After a few songs,my mum become a fan too.*siGh* The entire journey had everyones favourite music on.There was fusion(my dad is into tht stuff),pop(me and my sis),and a bit of old stuff(my mum).....

The place was nice.Really quiet town where everyone loves the simple life.Ppl around there are mostly fisherman and all.There are major oil industries and all but most foreigners work there. The locals mostly have simple jobs.

My week was spent lazing,reading and writin by the beach,riding on 8tivies and speedboats,going for firefly watching and just chillin by the pool.It was total vacation.The funniest thing tht happened was when this guy gave me his handphone number.Yes ppl u read rite....LOL
There was this bunch of boyz who were working by the beach and everytime I passed, they'll try their best 2 get my attention and like on the 3rd day,one of them gave me his handphone number.LOL
Talk bout desperate...LOL

I had a great time....
This vaca really did me some good.

And so its back 2 quiet life.....

No comments: