Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sometimes is seriesly wrong today

[Mood: Crazy]
[Music: Blink 182 - ALWaYz]

I love my laptop!! My skool,my tv,my music and the way I communicate with my frenz is in it(msn).If I was stranded on an island,the two things I have 2 have is my laptop and an internet system..I'll live happily ever after....I think..

Am currently downloading an episode of the Ashlee Simpson Show,Desperate Housewives and Summerland.Also 2 episodes of OTH.Never seen Desperate Housewives before,so I just wanna see whts the whole "whoo-haaa" everyones makin bout this.The story line seems kinda cool though.

I had tuition 2day.Usually when I start some sort of class..whether its organ class,tuiton...etc,it takes me sometime to get used to the teacher or something...you should see me in front of my organ class teacher,ur bound to laugh out loud....whenever he says something,all I do is smile and nod my head..like one of those weird dolls tht sits on the car dashboard...I have no idea why I react tht way..its not tht I have a crush on him or anything...*ewww* but I use 2 do tht 2 my tuition teacher to...whos a gurl...am not gay either!!!....but lately I've been opening my mouth and actually talkin to her......At last!!.....I have no idea why the fuck I do tht..........my teachers must think am some stupit wacko tht goes around noddin my head all day long...

Ok dear readers..LOL...more like crazy physco wackjobs who enjoys readin my writins...am sorry I havent wrote in lately...its just tht my head have been so very empty these past few dayz....

No comments: