Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Save me,for I tried

[Mood:Blurry]
[Music: Goo Goo Dolls - Iris]

As I sat on the shore and watched everything around me,
Empty faces and scared hearts were all around,
There were some who were so close yet so far,
I have tried to reach out but they didn't want a hand,

What am I to do,
This place has become so dark,
And all I could do is watch while a tiny candle flickers,
As some walk toward the sea,and drown themselves,

I screamed and asked again if they wanted me to send them a boat,
But they can't hear me anymore,
As tears trickle down my face,
I see the ones I cared for sink down to the depths of the ocean,

When no one wants a hand,
I can't save them,no matter how hard I try,
All I can do is weep and pray,
That they will be saved.....somehow.

No comments: