Monday, July 18, 2005

Thts just my view...

[Mood: Sad]
[Music: Ashlee Simpson- Pieces of Me]

Its hard to find good people in a messed up world,
Where everyone hides their true identity,
But when you dig deep,will you find the truth,
And sometimes the truth hurtz.

Here I am,
Starin at the same window by the kitchen,
I love Ashlee Simpson's lyrics,
They alwayz remind me of wht am goin through,
Love makes the world go round but why is it so hard to find?
If only everyone owned a manuel on how 2 live.

The Perfect life,
Thank God theres no such thing,
For then no one will learn 2 survive.

Am the gurl who shows little outside,
But theres so much within,
I don' throw my feelings out,
I like keepin everything in,
Till someone has the gutz find outz,
Thts the way it is,
Thts the way I am.

No comments: