Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn

[Mood: Content]
[Music: Blink 182 - Down]

"Learnin a lil more each day with a touch of love and care"

This phrase is so true.Livin every day to its fullest,savorin every moment and learnin somethin tht you'll kept with you for the rest of the life.I learned somethin valuable 2day and that is to never give up.Frenz are one the best support systems you can have and I really value mine.I lean on them so much and can alwayz depend on them.I love you guyz sooo much!!!!!

I haven't update for a while but there has been much goin cept the usual dose of drama that keeps me goin.Skool's been fine and dance practices have started for the Awards Nite so I'll be complainin bout how sore I am very soon(:p)......Last week was filled with seminars..actually not tht much but two and that was a lot for me....but it was fun to hang with the gang and we camwhored after tht at the carpark...so tht pretty nice...

Besides all that dayz have been goin and am tryin my best to enjoy all of it.Though the last few dayz have been hard on me and it's been a while since I've visited my window panel...so decided to give it a lil visit on Tuesday nite and was listenin to Backstreet boyz...which turned out to be such a bad idea.....I've been feelin guilty and upset bout some stuff and it's been killin me badly...I didn't do it on purpose or anythin and if I could I would have gone...but I was in a circumstance where I couldnt.....to me it seems like am showin that I don't care but I do..I care soo much and really wish I could be there for you,to look after you...I really would....

Well that's it for nowz...am gonna go tackle English darlin'!

Dream as you'll live forever,Live as you'll die today

P.S: Thankz for all your comments about my gettin a tattoo and piercing.It was really intersting to read speacially Esther's...lolz...I knew you would wanna strangle me if I told ya(:P)

No comments: