Monday, September 11, 2006

Tryin to find Sanity in Insanity

[Mood: Diligent]
[Music: Nsync - It's Gonna Be Me]

The weekend has been good.And I can't complain much,the occasion intersting stuff has been happening and I've been feelin contented in a way.

Friday at skool was fun.The gang for the day was Nick,Abel,Adrien and of course the gf.We were talkin bout tattoes and piercings.Am thinkin of gettin my tougue pierced..lolz..and yes am series..still considerin actually..they were sayin it hurtz like hell so am not really sure dearies.Newayz the rest of the day was as usual as it can be.After skool, was hangin around the futsal area when this guy who kept starin apporoched and said I seemed rather familiar and actually he did to.Maybe he must have seen me around or somethin...We chatted for a bit and then I headed home.Had prayer meeting at nit3zz and crashed around 1 somethin..

Family decided to go visit my grandparents outstation on Saturday and I decided to be good and stay home and study.Yes I know those of you readin are goin "Yea rite"...lolz...but I did do some work,hang on the phone with Kc for an hour and onlined for the rest of the day.The day was pretty borin but I managed...

Sunday was a drag and sleepin at 2 in the mornin the nite before did not help.Had lunch and slept for 3 hrs more.Watched tv for a bit and did absolute notta.My sundayz really needs a new scheudle....BAH~

Will be goin to skool on Wednesdayz from this week onwards..thts so fuckin good!...and also theres so conference thingi this weekend...not excited bout tht but the part where I got to spend time with the homies..I miss them...*snifflez*....yes I know am bein weird...DUH! its fuckin to early in the mornin...Btw tragedy struck again..Micheal Scheumacher is retirin...September seems to be effin sad...

LOVEZ

No comments: