Thursday, September 28, 2006

Holdin On For Dear Life

[Mood: Hurt]
[Music: Evanescenes - My Immortal(Band Version)]

I want to appreciate the times when moments are made into memories. I want to embrace them, cherish them, & never forget that they come so few & far between. I know that wherever life takes me, these moments will always follow. They remind me of what's truly important. It's not just life, but living. It's the journey, the destination, & all the points in between. & I must admit, I like what I see.

Boys will break your heart,
Friends will betray you,
Parents will seem too strict,
And life might annoy you,
But you should always remember
That there's a purpose for these things to happen to us.
So keep your head up & your spirits high..
Because if you don't..Life will just pass you by.

Who has to know
When we live such fragile lives
It's the best way we survive
I go around a time or two
Just to waste my time with you

Who knew that things could be like this?
I never wanted things to be this way.

No comments: