Tuesday, September 05, 2006

There's nothing Good about Goodbye

[Mood: Tired]
[Music: Nick Lachey - What's Left of Me]

Its like I fell for you from the top of the highest mountain &
You caught me just before I hit the ground,
Then you took me back up to the top &the view was amazing,
But you just pushed me over the edge with No one to catch me.

You wanna know what living life to the fullest actually is? Its waking up on a monday morning with no complaints. Its knowing you always deserve to laugh. Its doing what feels right no matter what. Its doing what you want to, no matter how stupid you look. Its about being yourself, cause no one can tell you you're doing it wrong

LIFE;
It's just one big game.
Its ups & downs,
Rights from wrongs,
True from fake.
It's just one big game,of love & hate.

Climb out on this rooftop.
Stare at the city lights below us.
The world belongs to us tonight.

P.S: Condelence to the family and friends of Steve Irwin.One of the greatest enviromentalist of his time.

No comments: