Monday, October 02, 2006

Comfortin HugzZz and Naughty Eyes

[Mood: Tired]
[Music: Goo goo dolls - Iris]

The past week has been one hell of a roller coaster ride and I've been dealin with a lil at a time.Tryin not to stress on details too much and not worryin too much.I've been dealin with a lot of emotional stuff but am grateful for all those that's been helpin me pull through it all.....

Monday to Thursday was very usual.Haven't been studyin much and have been sleepin a lotz.My sleepin scheulede is just all messed up and I've been findin it very diffult to fall asleep at nite these dayz and am super tired in the mornings.So am currently a total nite person who snoozes durin the daylight.So not good! Gotta fix that soon or else am gonna be in loadz of trouble....Skool was borin on Wednesday.Everyone was totally just stonin and all.Thingz just was very slow.

Friday seemed to be turned up a notch and I had deal with a lil drama.Actually quite a large amount of drama.The mornin seemed good and then the gf decided to use my lappie to chat with a certain someone which wasn't too good of an idea.Chapel was really good.T.Ben Lee spoke and everyone just started cryin and yes even me.It was just really good to feel God's Presence there.Went home and helped my mum prepare for dinner guests.Then slept for like a tiny bit.Had prayer meeting and the guests went home rather early.Chilled outz and then I had to deal with the damage of the online conversation the tht gf had.Thank goodness the person was gracious and to make thingz worse I decided on a hasty decision bout somethin and he was just totally sweet bout tht as well.In the end everythin turned out pretty smoothly.You know who you are.Thankz for being so gracious and such a darlin! The other drama I had to deal with was a missin pet sis.That was just sooo bad!Nearly half the skool was in frantic search and I was just pissed with the guy responsible.Like really pissed!We finally did locate her but ever if I do see her after this...she's bound to get it....

I was excited bout Saturday cause I was gonna go out with a few frenz.Woke up and thought I was gonna be freakin late but turned I was one of the few early ones.Checked out Vitz Ipod which is super cute!!Decided to go play pool with Pete,my sis,Vitz and Marielle.I haven't played in the longish of time and sorta really sucked.But the company was definately fun.Had breakfast at Mc'ds then.Went to watch the others play pool.Met the guy I was totally pissed with and we chatted and all but I was still angry and comfortin huggiez alwayz do good.Thankz Vitz!!! Marielle and I were waitin for frenz who were late.We waited for a bit and they both arrived nearly the same time.Had lunch with the fren at Secret Recipe...had brownies with ice-cream..total yum!..then played more pool,I got a whole lot better thankz to his help and now am not too bad I think..lolz...we hanged out for a bit and then headed home around 7.Went to my aunt's place and I was so dead.Got Red Bull and leaned on any wall available.Reached home around 9 somethin,practiced the organ for church,chatted on the phone and slept around 12 somthin.A really good day..it was totally nice to hang with the homies and just have a good time!

Sunday was smooth.It was Thanksgivin Sunday and we had the usual auction and now we have unusual amounts of cakes at home.Slept more and watched a movie at nite.Waited for OTH on 8tv,they've just started shownin season 3 but they showed Eve instead!!!! Seriesly they need to check their scheulede and not put the wrong thing on the papers.

Though the week was long.I had loadz of fun durin the weekend.More lesson learned.One of it is that I should alwayz seriesly think before makin hasty decisions.I seem to do that quite a bit.It messin up problems too much.So from now,more thinkin before approachs.The week ahead should also consist of more studyin.I gotta finish everything by November.So its more hardwork after this if I want a Christmas break..

P.S: I still haven't downloaded Season 4 of OTH..*snifflez*

No comments: