Friday, October 06, 2006

Cause Life's Like This

[Mood: Bored]
[Music: Avril Lavigne - Complicated]

So I randomly picked this survey from someone's blog.Seemed intersting..thought I'll just give it a shot.It's the Top 50 songs of my life...I don't think I can even keep in to 50 but what the heck..here goes:

1. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
2. Bethany Joy Lenz - Halo
3. Fall Out Boy - A little less sixteen candles, a little more touch
4. Ashlee Simpson - Beautifully Broken
5. Jojo - Too Little Too Late
5.Evanescene - Call Me When You're Sober
6. The Fray - How To Save A Life
7. Hilary Duff - So Yesterday
8. Jack's Mannequin - The Mixed Tape
9. John Mayer - Bigger Than My Body
10. Kelly Clarkson - Since You Been Gone
11. Fall Out Boy - Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
12. Jack's Mannequin - Dark Blue
13. Fall Out Boy - Chicago Is So 2 years Ago
14. Jem - Just A Ride
15. The Killers - When You Were Young
16. Lifehouse - Hanging By A Moment
17. Liz Phair - Why Can't I?
18. Lost Prophets - Rooftops
19. Marion Raven - End of Me
20. Matchbox Twenty - Unwell
21. Lost Prophets - Broken Hearts,Torn Up Letters and A Story of a Lonely Girl
22. Marion Raven - Break You
23. Morningwood - Nth Degree
24. Feeder - Feelin A Moment
25. The Fray - Over My Head(Cable car)
26. Goo goo dolls - Iris
27. Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Wanna Be
28. Good Charlotte - The World Is Black
29. Backstreet Boys - Siberia
30. Sum 41 - Pieces
31. Sugarcult - Memory
32. Ashley Parker Angel - Let Me Go
33. Sugarcult - Pretty Girl(The way)
34. Good Charlotte - Predictable
35. Goo goo Dolls - Better Dayz
36. Nickleback - Photograph
37. Nelly Furtado - Try
38. Ben Moody ft. Anastacia - Everything Burns
39. Pink - Who Knew
40. Nelly Furtado ft. Juanes - Te Besque
41. Rascal Flatts - God Bless The Broken Road
42. Christina Aguilera - Fighter
43. Simple Plan - Perfect
44. Story of The Year - Sidwalks
45. Simple Plan - Shut Up!
46. Teddy Geiger - For You I Will (Confidence)
47. The Veronicas - Everything I'm Not
48. Ashlee Simpson - L.O.V.E
49. Ashlee Simpson - Love Makes The World Go Round
50. Avril Lavigne - Losing Grip

This bunch of tunes mean a whole lot to me.The lyrics can totally tell a story.It would go great with my autobiography.
~L.O.V.E~

No comments: