Saturday, October 28, 2006

These Dayz Are What They Call Livin Momentz To The Fullest Darlin'

[Mood: Excited]
[Music: Fergie - Fergalicious]

One of the best parts of livin in Malaysia is the abundant amount of holz for the festive season.The weekend seemed super long and I did have a good time.Had a couple of relatives over for the fun of it, mum cooked loadz and I eat a lot as well.Oh and not forgettin being glued to the tv.I just haven't been watchin tv much lately cause am happy with my downloads of LB and OTH but I decided to just catch on some movies and all.On Tuesday,my family decided to do the drive around with no specific location tradition.We do that on public holz usually.I wanted to go back to Ipoh again but dad decided it would too long of a drive.So decided to go to Morib.The beach was nice and they have good seafood there.It wasn't too bad.Besides all that it was just me and my skool work and not forgettin checkin out the cuties in LOTR.(:P)

Went to skool on Thursday.I've switched to books for Math and was overwhelmed with joy to touch a book again and to put my pencil to use again.Yes I know it sounds corny but seriesly I was sooo happy to have it back.The rest of day was very casual and I have a new luchin group.Its Eddy,Vitz,Rachey,Shaun,occisonaly Christine and the gf.They're just loadz of fun to hang with cause our conversations are a mix of crappness,sacrasm and a whole bunch of emal-ness(Nicki's way of sayin lame),super cool huh.lolz.Newayz Friday we had drama practice and I did nada skool work.Practice was cool cause all we did was laugh loadz and camwhore.Will uploadz the pics as soon as I get it from Daniel.Chapel was total crazyness.I may reconsider sittin in between Kc and Vitz the next time and opposite Pete as well cause he kept sendin sign language signals yht he loves Vitz and it was just freakin disturbin.Damn we have like to many gay couples in skool..*BAH*

It's a beautiful Saturday mornin and am up super early.I crashed at 3 last nite after my usual phone conversation but woke up around 9.I've got skool work to attend to currently.And also I've gtg to church tonite...tht may be excitin(:P)
~Loadz of Love~

No comments: