Thursday, October 19, 2006

And Doesn't It Make You Shiver; The Way Things Could Have Gone

[Mood: Worried]
[Music: Tresspassers William - Matching Weight]

I am thinking about: how my day is gonna go by and the thingz I have to do.Hopin a certain someone is fine.How am gonna get my hp from my mum's room.(she said I should start studyin more and hang on it a whole lot less)And tht the gf calls...we haven't talked in a while...it would be nice to have a recap bout the last few weeks.

I said: "I love you soo much" to someone today and meant every word.

I wish:for a pair of Converse and a good relationship,that all my dreams and wishes will come true,tht my frenz and family will alwayz be close by;protected and happy.And many more wondeful memories for the dayz to come.(I was thinkin of sayin world peace but we all know thts pretty much impossible and I rather be a lil realistic here.)

I hear:Tyler Hilton singing "Missing You" and myself singin along.

I wonder: if my ambitions and dreams are gonna be the same 10 yrs from now and if I'll still be close with all my frenz currently and how everyone will look like and what they'll be doin a couple of years from now.

I regret: A couple of thingz I guess.Sayin thingz I don't mean or talkin to much or hurtin someone.Guess everyone has some sorta regrets here and there and but I try my very best not to have many.There is really no point in regrets.All they do is just bring you down and "I wish I had" is a just a waste of time and strength.There was this "OTH" episode where one of this characters grandfather has alzeimer's disease and his fren says that it's good he doesn't remember much cause then he doesn't have to live with his regrets but then he says "Give me regrets as long as I get to keep the good memories as well".Thinkin bout it,its so true.When I look back at my life one day,I want there to be more good memories than regrets.That will definately drown the regrets!

I am: tryin to live dayz to the fullest.

I dance:A LOT!

I sing:along to all Ashlee Simpson songz.

I cry: a bit too much lately.

I am not always:quiet.It is very rare than you find me quietly sittin in a corner.You'll alwayz find me laughing and being noisy with a frenz.

I make with my hands: Apple muffins!(it's sorta my speaciality)Oh and no forgettin apple pies,pizza and chocalate cake.I do enjoy baking,it helps clear my head once in a while.

I write: a lotz of poem stuff about everything that goes on in my life.I usually throw all my emotions out on a piece of paper.Give me a radio,couple of cd's,a pen and a notebook.I'll be happy...

"IDA Scott Taylor wrote: 'Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone, and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.'"


P.S: Happy 18th Birthday Jay!!! Hope you have a great one!

No comments: