Monday, October 16, 2006

Don't know why I feel so shattered; I really should have known better

[Mood: Hardworkin]
[Music: Evanescene - Lithium]

Vitz: I love ur life.
Me: Why?
Vitz: Cause it's a personal tv show
Me: Seriesly you don't wanna be in my place and I really need to fix thingz.The last thing I need now is Drama!
Vitz: Dude you already have drama!!

My week did contain lotz of drama.Hate it when his right!Newayz by the end of the week everything fell into place and it's been goin steady,not sure when I have to deal with everythin though cause am sorta proscratinating and pushin all of it off till the time comes to make decisions.And I guess am sorta gettin lazy 2 blog as well or I just haven't much to say.It could be either one.

Went to skool 3 times this week cause I didn't go last Friday and I sorta self-replaced.Everyone said they were pleased to see me more often which was pretty sweet of u guyz.I'm really hatin Math btw.I've been tacklin it all week and I come home lookin drained and mum thinks I have some social prob at skool.*sheesh*I told her the Algebra is makin me look this way.Everyone seems to be gettin busy for Awards nite and the gf asked if I would like to be in the play,I said okies,how bad can it be anywayz.Later found out it was gonna be a dramatic scene.Never been in a play before but dramatic scene won't be too bad I suppose,it's stage fright I worrin bout.And also that dance is botherin me quite a bit.Slow dance doesn't seem to be my thing but I definately can't bail now.BAH. T.Ben said the gf and I should stop sendin love notes to each other but we can't help it.Sendin notes are alwayz so fun.It helps pass time.Nowdayz there are less notes but she sends me "I heart u" sweets.It has loadz of caffain nad much more love.Keeps me goin.

Soon enough it's gonna be the end of another year.Talked bout New Year Resolutions with a fren the other day.They usually don't last too long and therefore we don't bother creatin one.I tried but failin to keep some just gets me disappointed so I decided to just have a main idea of what I wanna do for the year and just concentrate on walkin down tht path.This year I managed to accomplish partially what I wanted to do and there's 2 and half months left.Guess I gotta make the best out of it.

Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past,
Stop planning the future,
Stop figuring out exactly how we feel,
Stop deciding what we want && just see what happens.



No comments: