Monday, May 19, 2008

Hearing Without All The Cluster

[Music: Hidden In Plain View - I Don't Wanna Hear It]

Currently I only have 2 means of communication:
Writing and sign language

Cursed sore throat!

I can't even swallow without jolting in pain

Its been about a week now that I've lost communication with another human being.Therefore I've been lost in my own world of thoughts but I've learnt to listen better though.By the way I mean LISTEN not merely HEAR.

Dear voice,

I'm sorry if I've been mean and overused you;I cannot promise I will not strain you but I miss you oh so much and will definately try to use you better.

Loadz of Love

Am proud that for once I kept up with the entire American Idol..*beams*
Though I like both David's.
Archuleta has looks and voice and Cook bubbles with talent.I never knew Mariah Carey's "Alwayz Be my Baby" could sound rockish. His definately the next daughtry.

The results are coming out soon.
Soon to the point that I can count the hours.
The weird part is am not freaked out..*bah*

Btw is american timing a day behind from malaysian?
I'm gonna Yahoo! that.Am not a fan of google.
Not sure why though.I find it plainly inconvenient.

I went into MPH the other and went into wonderland!
SoooOO have to get P.S I Love You
Note To Self: Before Reading It,Buy a Box of Tissues
I know am gonna need it.



Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspain was pretty good.More action than the first one.I enjoyed this more.And the actors really grew up.It was long though.I couldn't feel my legs after the movie.

Yea I thought Prince Caspian was good lookin :D

He looked pretty annoying when he younger


And He grew up :P

I liked his sword fighting scenes..and him

Well am gonna take my meds and sleep for another 8 hrs..

Nitez world!

No comments: