Thursday, May 29, 2008

Random Update

[Music: Augustana - Twenty Years]

It's 3:43 A.M.
And since I felt hardworkin but tired I had a cup coffee with cinnamon!
Wanted to stay up and finish up my math.
But then I felt lazy..*ish*
Now I wanna sleep but can't!!

*Next day*
Just got back from summit.Went to skool this mornin to score my 1103 Math.Kc,Nicolette and Shauny were there.He came late,did a L.A test superr quick and left with his new bf.Apparently he has more than one and am really starting to question his preferences.Nicolette left with them first.Esther called then..shes coming back on sunday!!! *rachey we should do tht gurlie thingg again!* At around 2 something eddy came and got us by cab.Had lunch at Garden cafe at Summit.We never did this in a while but when the 3 of us hangout our conversations alwayz end up in peverted note.lol.Halfway through lunch Kc got me all thinkin again..hate it when she does tht..*bah*..we wondered about and ended up at the arcade.Played spot the difference for the first time.It's kinda addictive actually.Went back by cab at aroun 5 something.Spent about 10 bucks just on transport.I'm gonna try 2 learn to take the bus.Really

Goin to dinner now.My parents are takin 2 kids from the home they're helpin out at for dinner for their graduation or so.Going to Saujana.I get to dress up *beams* and finally wear my blue heels! If I survive in this...I can survive any kind of heels!! It's the ultimate test.Therefore if I pass this with flying colors,am gonna go to Nose and get the maroon ones I saw the other day.

I'm shoe obsessed lately!!
Actually from last year..end of last year
I clearly remember the shoppin spree at Ikano

Thinking of the bread pudding there makes me happy.
I could really do with happy desserts.

I can hear dad's car.

Screw calories..FOR TODAY!

No comments: