Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged a while back...just found the time:


You have to type the 1st thing thatcomes to mind whenever you hear these things.You can’t think and go back and change your answers.

1. Beer: Heineken

2. McDonald's: Cheese Burger!

3. Relationships: Complicated

4. Purple: Sister

5. Power Rangers: Red ranger

6. Weed: Junkie

7. Steroids: Atheletes

8. Cartoons: Spongebob Squarepants!!

9. The President: Hilary Clinton

I...

1)...am obsessed with: hersheys!!!!

2)...can't live without: my laptop

3)...am proud of: graduatin

4)...really need to: finish my books asap

5)...don't get why:

6)...relax by: bonding with my media player

7)...am excited about: going to college

My...

1)...fridge usually contains: caramel!

2)...teenage years were: awesome

3)...family is: noisy

4)...biggest regret: is havin regrets

)...friends don't understand why: I get oddly emo

6)...attitude to exercise: expressin my emotions

8 random facts about myself :

1. I collect photography from xanga websites

2. I love quotes from the past.Like those from Ralpho Waldo Emerson,Dr Suess,Mark Twain and so on.

3. I wanna go to the Carribean Islands one day.

4. I kinda have a weird obessesion to tabloaids.

5. My music is my escape from reality.

6. I wanna own the complete series of Grey's Anatomy,One Tree Hill and Heroes someday.

7. I wanna write a song but just the lyrics part though.

8. I daydream a tiny bit 2 much at times.

Continuation:

1. who is your all time inspiration?- My experiences I guess...lol

2. have you had a crush on me?- on whom!!??

3. if you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you and why?- ummm..jason; I'll make him build me a house :D,Rachel: she'll keep me amused..lol and Esther: She'll be fun to have!

4. place that you wanna go to the most?- Rome!!

5. if you have one dream to come true, what would it be?- A published book

6. do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?- Yea

7. what are you afraid to lost the most now?- Loved ones

8. if you win $1, what would you do?- keep it

9. if you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him or her?- haha..am a classic gurl..I'd wait for him to do it first

10. list out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.- oddly amusin,friendly, gay(the happy meaning and the other as a well :P)

11. what are the requirements that you wish for your other half?- He should refer to McDreamy on Grey's...LOL

12. which type of person do you hate the most?- Hate is just plainly harsh

13. highlight of the week?-am done with my s.a.t?


14. if you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or keep quiet?- Well I'd like them to be honest but not to the point of being mean.

15. what do you think is the most important thing in your life?- So much

16. are you a shopaholic?- Hell yeah!

17. what's on your mind right now?- I hav healthquest to do.

18. if you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?- More open with my emotions.

19. what's the last shocking thing that you seen or heard?- Miley cyrus's topless pics

20. what's bothering you lately?- random stuff

I tag......

1) Jason

2) Zoe

3) Wesley

No comments: