Monday, May 12, 2008

TRa-LaLA

[Music: Gavin DeGraw - Chariot]

I've spent the whole week chillaxin.And i kinda feel bad bout it...
I really should get back to hardworkin mode.

I went to skool on friday
Only to sit in detention for the whole day...with the very rare occasion that I go to skool and whtmore I didn't go for a month...
There were a few of us.Everyone else got sent back to class cept me,zoe,belinda and andrew.
We ended up playing cards and hangman.
I ended up learning how to play blackjack.lol.And zoe's came up with the most intersting animal name for hangman...Woodchuck...apparently its a woodpecker..haha..

Went out with family to summit that nite.Had dinner at Johhny's.I've been cravvin for thai lately newayz.Went dvd shoppin..I got Step Up!! Love tht flick. Watched Ironman..which was pretty good.

My saturday was spent as alwayz.Breakfast at 1 and do notta for the rest of the day.Went out for dinner with the gurl I gave chocolat to.We were suppose to do this 2 months back but somehow it kept getting moved.Had dinner at kenny rogers and dinner convo was purely on dogs.lol.But am real happy that chocolate is in good hands :D Then she had to leave early to visit her cousin at the hospital.So I ended up spendin time with me,myself and I at starbucks.Had my usuall..the caramel frappucino..I ended readin n camwhorin..lol.




I feel so unhealthy
I've been having fast food for the past 3 dayz.
Pizza...More pizza and kfc


Note To Self: Improve Eating Habits


No comments: