Sunday, May 04, 2008

Time Flies By

[Music: Ashlee Simpson - Hot Stuff]

And it's finally done!

Am relieved...I spent the past week on all out nerdy mode.Stayed up till 4 in the mornin studying grammar rules and waking up at 10 doing practice papers.I felt a tiny bit guilty at first for the cramming but I realized that you can't really study weeks ahead for this test.I dreaded practicing the essay the most.On thursday nite I went on panicking mode.With all kinds of "what if's" running through my head.But I realized there was no point in doing so.

Only started it at the middle of the week.I wasn't as nervous as I thought I'll be but I didnt really sleep the night before and woke up at exactly 6 a.m. Daddy and I had breakfast at Mcd's in ss15. I didnt dare have the coffee cause it was super thick.Oh and there was a guy who was sitting the other side of the window pane and sleeping with his mouth open.lol.

I had no idea so many ppl taking the s.a.t.When I went into metropolitian,it was pretty much packed.Found the exam hall I was in and had to wait for half an hour before the test began.Malaysian timing..ish ish..the 3 hrs and 45 minutes was abslosute torture! Even during the practice test I alwayz ended up taking more than half an hr breaks.And the stupid chairs!!! My back was hurting like crazy!

I was super excited when it came to section 10.Realizing within 10 minutes,I'll be done. Met up with a fren who use to go to the center at usj 9.Catched up and all,his aiming for 1800! For a scholarship to Texas.

I didn't notice dad waiting there..lolz..till he came and asked me if I was ready to go..haha..blur blur..so since I had a stressful week I decided to hit the gym.Went for a swim after that and came home around 5 something.I slept till 8 something and then couldnt sleep at nite..

Went to Mid Valley on sunday.Did a little shoppin therapy; mostly accessories though.Then got a manicure so now I hava crimson-ish nails.Currently havin a weird obesession with different shades of red. Had lunch at esquire.Went home n slept more.I think I was just plainly tired from the whole week.Catched up on One Tree Hill and Grey's that night.Thank God the writers strike is overr!!!

I'm plannin to chill about this week and get back to skool work.Scores are coming out on may 22nd.So plans hav to made after that...

No comments: