Monday, August 18, 2008

And So It Goes

[Music: The Academy Is - The Test]


I've finally found some time to attend to my dear but sadly partially abandoned blog.I've been busy and plainly tired a bit too much!! It's alwayz when I get home,I lay on the bed and refuse to move unless I have assaignment due the next day. Besides that everytime I get to the update page I get distracted by facebook,aol music or a serious convo on msn.I'm easily distracted! :D


College life has definately changed since my 1st week.The whole class hangs out quite a bit.It's really interesting hanging out with a whole bunch of boyz.The really odd stuff they find amusin.I've been adaptin you could say. There have been assaignments here and there.Mostly in computin class.Thank goodness its all group ones. I prefer working in groups much more.Class that am kinda clueless is in stastics and occasionaly at math..no suprise there.Most ppl are clueless there. And I especially hate malaysian studies!!! I never did malaysian history so am a complete blurr in that class and I dont bother paying attention either...It for 3 freakin hrs kies!!! And its not as interesting as american historyy..am a horrible malaysian..I know..

The weekend was plainly tiring.Went down to seremban cause mum has some sunday school camp and me,dad and my bro stayed at my grandparents place in seremban.Came back on Sunday.At Rumah Hope,JJ from Hitz Morning Crew was there.He was celebrating his kids first birthday there.Dad intruduced him to us.He was pretty friendly.His kid is really cute as well!

Well that was pretty much my week.Everything has been very the usual and I guess am the enjoying it. And so it goes...

xoxo

No comments: